Search pattern :reference -> W
Matches (1 - 50 of 88)
- Wood variation in Laguncularia racemosa and its effect on fibre quality
- Water, Salt and nutrient fluxes of tropical tidal salt flats
- Water circulation, groundwater outflow and nutrient dynamics in Mida creek, Kenya
- Wilhelm Michler, uma aventura científica nos trópicos
- Water discharge and sediment load from the western slopes of Colombian Andes with focus on San Juan River
- Why juvenile fish utilise mangrove habitats?
- Wetland-water column exchanges of carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus in a southern Everglades dwarf mangrove
- Where have all beaches gone? Coastal erosion in the tropics
- What is so special about mangroves?
- Water ascent in tall trees: does evolution of land plants rely on a highly metastable state?
- Woody debris in the mangrove forests of South Florida
- Water discharge and sediment load to Sepetiba Bay from an anthropogenically-altered drainage basin, SE Brazil
- Waterways and Byways of the Indian River Lagoon
- Water quality modelling in the Rio Chone estuary
- Water depth modifies relative predation risk for a motile fish taxon in Bahamian tidal creek
- Wetland vegetation of the lower Orinoco Delta plain (Venezuela):A preliminary approach
- When gene marriages don't work out:Divorce by subfunctionalization
- Waterlogged wealth. Why waste the world's wet places?
- Western Samoa mangrove fish survey
- Workshop on mangrove ecosystem dynamics, Papua New Guinea, 1985
- Wildlife and wildlife habitat of American Samoa
- Who protects Queensland's mangroves?
- Water quality assessment and nutrient bioindicators using marine plants in the Maroochy River, Maroochy Shire, Queensland
- Water quality and nutrient bioindicators using marine plants in the Maroochy River, Maroochy Shire, Queensland after a major flood event
- Water quality and nutrient bioindicators using marine plants in the Maroochy River, Maroochy Shire, Queensland
- Western Samoa mangrove fish survey, Final report
- Who cares for the coast? - A guide to responsibilities for managing the coast
Ministry of Transport(REFJ0000484)
- Wetlands are not just for the birds
Department of Arts and Heritage and Environment(REFJ0000512)
- Woody debris in Micronesian mangrove forests
- Wetlands of the Northern Territory
- Water quality and fish populations in a mangrove estuary modified by residential canal developments
- Wetlands of Australia: Southern (temperate) Australia
- Wetlands of New South Wales
- Wetlands of north-western New South Wales
- Wetlands of the Nepean-Hawkesbury catchment
- Wetlands of the River Murray below Lake Hume
- Wetlands of the River Murray: Distribution, classification and management
- Wetlands of Australia: Northern (tropical) Australia
- Wetland vegetation pattern on the Adelaide River flood plain, Northern territory, Australia
- Why restore an oiled mangrove swamp?
- Wet coastal ecosystems
- Water circulation in mangroves and its implications for biodiversity
- Working Group meeting for the regional use of mangroves in the Pacific island region
- Where tides and Mangrove meet.
Thompson Walter, A.(REFJ1100054)
- Whangarei Harbour Study: mangrove investigations.
May Jonathan, D.(REFJ1100055)
- Wild about NZ. Northland (Videorecording)
- Wild South. Island eaten by Rats. The Mangroves. (Video recording)
Television New Zealand Natural History Unit(REFJ1100061)
- West African rivers as biogeographic islands: species richness of fish communities
- Water quality measurements in the Niger Delta
Hamor, T. (REGH1000163)
- Working scheme for mangroves of the Zanzibar Protectorate
c/o Faculty of Agriculture
University of the Ryukyus
Okinawa 903-0129 JAPAN